Thank you for your donation. The next step is to answer the 8 questions below so you can activate your 1-month pass to a phase of boot camp in 2017. If you’re answers are all yes, please complete the online registration form [fill, print, sign, fax to 617.287.0921 or scan & email to mike (at ) mikealves (dot) com].
The questions below, will help make sure we’re a good fit for one another. Please ask yourself the following questions:
- Are you currently pain & injury free?
- Can you at least walk a mile, preferably run a mile?
- Do you desire to get in your best shape?
- Are you willing to commit to and follow the whole plan?
- Do you promise not to complain, whine or say, “I can’t”, “it’s too hard” or “I’m tired”?
- Will you support your teammates both in class, outside of class and online?
- Do you know and accept that the commitment you’re about to make is a lifestyle change and will require habit changes, mind shifts, and the realization and acceptance that you will be sore and will experience growing pains not only physiologically but mentally, socially and nutritionally (will you do whatever it takes to achieve your goals)?
- Last, do you recognize there will be ups & downs, great days & good days and do you commit to forgive yourself when you slip up, and do you commit to get back up immediately and move forward with increased determination (will you persevere through the challenging times)?
If you’ve answered yes to all of the above questions, please complete our . Once your signed and completed RP is received (E: info(at)bootcampboston.com or F: 617.287.0921), we’ll follow up to schedule a strategy session call between Coach Mike and you, to go over your goals and next steps.
So go ahead and please complete the registration packet now and submit it via email to info@bootcampboston(dot)com or fax to 617.287.0921 asap.
Your soon to be coach,
Michael L. Alves, ATC/L, CSCS
Owner / Head Coach
Change Your Body Boot Camps