Dilemma: Play with your kid or Get Your Workout In?
How about BOTH?
Do a Family Boot Camp: A 50min cardio-core workout adventure you can do with your child that helps you build momentum for your health & fitness goals, burn & earn before a splurge meal, gain valuable cardio minutes AND develop precious family bonding time while promoting an active lifestyle.
Want more reasons why you want to participate?
- An experience
- Be Coached
- Get your workout in
- Peak for you Saturday
- Relieve stress from week
- You time AND Family time!
- 1 kid per adult; ages 6 and up.
- 100% of profits go to charity
- Raise up to $1000 for a charity.
Past Family Boot Camps
Newton Mother’s Forum, Family Boot Camp, January 20, 2018
Maeve’s Brigade, Family Boot Camp, September 10, 2016
Here are the details for a the Cabot PTO, Family Boot Camp:
- Cabot PTO, Family Boot Camp
- 7:30-8:30am, Saturday, March 24, 2018
- Bishop Mackenzie Center
- 1337 Centre Street
- Newton Center, MA 02459
These are ACTION STEPS for participation:
- Register below ($40 pair, $25adult, $15kid)
- Submit a waiver form for you and your guests. e: email@example.com; f: 617.287.0921.
- Invite a buddy / fellow parent to join you.
- Wear shorts, t-shirt & sneakers.
- Bring an exercise mat, water bottle and hand towel.
Sign Up Now
Due to space and safety considerations, we can only accommodate 50 participants (seriously).
Sign Up Early so you don’t get turned away at the door.
Sign Up Now so you can relive the memory again and again (“remember that time…”).